3 nights from only $595
Single Supplement: $295
It’s Your Adventure: NEW Ways to Personalize Your Trip & Air Itinerary
Why not make it all that you’ve ever dreamed about? There are so many ways to make your travel experience with O.A.T. even more special—from choosing a preferred departure city to spending extra nights on your own in a favorite city. For the ultimate in exclusivity, you could gather a few close friends and create special memories on a private departure. Just let us know, and we’ll make it happen. Here are some of your choices for personalizing your trip …
Did you know that you have control over the way you want to fly with us? O.A.T’s team of Adventure Specialists makes every effort to provide you with non-stop flights and acceptable connection times to and from your destination. You also have several other ways you can personalize your air itinerary, which include:
- Choose your departure city and airline: We list the most popular gateway cities on our website, but not all of them. If you don’t see yours listed, or there’s one that better suits your needs, let us know. You can also tell us if you have an airline preference and we will try to accommodation your request.
- Depart from one city and return from another: Just because your flight leaves from one city doesn’t mean you have to return there. Maybe you flew out of Boston and wish to visit friends in Los Angeles after your trip is over. Tell us where you want to go and we’ll do our best to get you there.
- Upgrade your seat: We’ll gladly arrange a flight upgrade to business or premium economy class if it’s available.
- Fly the way you want to: When you fly economy class, we’ll do our best to see that you get your choice of seating preference or even add a special meal request if you have dietary restrictions or needs.
If you choose to purchase airfare through O.A.T., consider personalizing your flights to include a Stopover. Beginning with September 2017 departures, you can break up your lengthy flight to Chennai, India, and take time to relax, refresh, and add another stamp to your passport with a visit to Dubai before your main adventure—or before your pre-trip extension in Sri Lanka. An O.A.T. representative will meet you at the airport in Dubai and assist with your transfer into the city for three nights in a centrally-located hotel—the rest is up to you!
From soaring to the top of the world’s tallest building, to shopping in the souks of the old city, to leaving footprints in the sand of the surrounding desert, an adventure in Dubai offers surprises at every turn. However you spend your time, you’re sure to leave energized and ready to begin your journey in India. This Stopover includes three nights at the Raviz Centre Point Hotel (or similar), daily breakfasts, and roundtrip airport transfers. Single Supplement is $295.
Suggested Activities in Dubai
- After perusing the bright and shiny wares of the Deira Gold Souq, stroll over to the bank of Dubai Creek, where you can admire the brightly-colored dhow boats that ply the Indian Ocean—or hop aboard a smaller abra boat to see the cityscape from the water
- Spend a day in Abu Dhabi, capital of the United Arab Emirates, where you can admire one of the world’s largest religious buildings, the stunning Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, or stroll along the beaches and gardens of the Corniche
- Soar to the top of the world’s tallest building, the Burj Khalifa, where you’ll look out on the surrounding city and desert from a vantage point that bests the Empire State Building by 46 stories
- Discover Islam and Emirati culture at the Sheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding, where you can converse with local people and all questions, no matter how controversial, are encouraged
- See how lights, water, and music combine to form a piece of art at the Dubai Fountains, the world’s largest choreographed fountain performance, where water shoots up to 500 feet into the air
“Break Away” Options
You can extend your time abroad and "break away" anywhere you'd like to do more exploring on your own. You can also stay overnight iin your connecting city, before or after your adventure to break up a lengthy flight. Stay for a day, a week, or even a month in a favorite locale. Our Adventure Specialists can provide you with information on the accommodations we will use at the beginning of your trip so that you can make your own arrangements. That way, you'll know that you will be exactly where you need to be to meet your group.
Many of our travelers choose to take another trip directly after their first one ends. Think about it: If you’re already overseas, why not see more of the region and avoid the expense and length of another international flight? Many of our travelers have taken two or three consecutive trips before returning home. One of the most common adventures combined with Soul of India: The Colorful South is Heart of India. And now you’ll save an additional $250-$350 per person when you reserve two trips right after one another.
Many O.A.T. travelers simply don’t want their trips to end. With an array of pre- and post-trip extensions to choose from, you have the chance to experience more of the places you’ve traveled so far to see, including Sri Lanka: The Resplendent Island, Rajasthan: Udaipur & Jodhpur, and Dubai’s Timeless Desert & Modern Wonders. Plus, you lower your average per-day costs because you’re taking advantage of your already included international airfare.
Reserve an EXCLUSIVE departure with just four travelers. It’s simple: You choose the people you travel with, the departure date, and the size of your group. O.A.T. does the rest. Check out the benefits.